Well just like Morton Salt, when it rains-it pours! I’ve just received another award from my friend, Queenie Jeannie, over at Jeannie’s Happy World
. She’s a proud Army wife and a mother of three. She’s got a pinky cute blog and is one of the nicest bloggers to boot. She received a blog award and switched it with another because she already had that
award. She’s marvericky like that. (Tina Fey, eat your heart out.) Anyway, thank you so much for giving me the “I Big Red Puffy Heart Your Blog” award. Since I’m combining this with a tag I received, I won’t pass this award along. Instead, I send out kisses and hugs.
Steven over at Green Dads
has hit me with a Four Things Tag Meme. I don’t want this blog to turn into a Meme and Big Awards blog but I think he, Brian, and Darius are such a cute family and I have such respect for them that I can’t resist. So I won’t be a whiney queen and I’ll do the damn tag. (Hmmm, did that sound too bitchy?)
Here it goes:
Four Jobs That I’ve Had
- Gas Station Attendant
- Customer Service Associate
- Trade Show Coordinator
Four Movies I Can Watch Anytime
- Hello Dolly! (I’m gay. What do you expect?)
- Any Harry Potter Movie
- The Notebook
- Auntie Mame (The Rosalind Russell version. Is there any other?)
Four Places I’ve Lived
- Pitman, NJ
- Hinella, NJ
- Oaklyn, NJ
- Santa Ana, CA
Four TV Shows I Love(d)
- Arrested Development
- Antiques Roadshow
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- Sex and the City
Four Places I’ve Vacationed
- Ocean City, NJ
- Wildwood, NJ
- Ocean Grove, NJ
- Las Vegas, NV
Four Novels I Have Enjoyed ReReading (Sorry, only 2)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Four Websites I Visit Often
- Nabisco World
- @!&*CENSORED*&!@ – Mr. Smiley likes to keep his personal world separate from the blogging world, and I’m sure you all appreciate that.
Four Places I’d Like To Be Right Now
- Brad Pitt’s Lap (if that doesn’t count as a place, it should)
- Disney World
- Southern California
- In bed snuggling with my two crazy dalmatians
Ok now I am supposed to torture pass this tag on to four bloggers who have to answer these questions and then pass along to four more bloggers and so on and so forth and well, you get the picture. The only rules (rules? we don’t need no stinking rules) are link to the person who gave this to you and link to your four recipients. So here we go:
Lidian at Kitchen Retro – Because I love all things retro and kitschy and this gal actually has enough energy to keep two blogs running! And not just any old two blogs, two super cool blogs!
Gina over at The Clan McLeod
– Gina has gone contest crazy over at her blog and it’s all fun, fun, fun. She’s a wife of a preacher man, she home schools her kids, and she blogs like a crazy fiend. If I ever had to be home schooled, I’d want Gina to be my teacher!
Patricia from Subjective Soup
– Patricia is a recently retired teacher who claims to come from a vampire family. (read her There Are Vampires and There Are Vampires
post for more vampy information) I’m a big fan of vampires (what gay man isn’t?) and I love soup, subjective or bean.
Well there you go, I’ve awarded and tagged the night away. I should have been cleaning the house and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow night!