I’ve received another blogger-to-blogger award: The Kind Blogger. I would like to thank JT from Prepare to be Absurdized for passing this award on to me. Check out his blog. He’s some kind of blogger! Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that there are tons of these types of awards floating around the blogger world. Regardless, I’m still thrilled and here are the rules the winners must follow to post this award.
1. Four winners have to be followers of your blog.
2. One has to be a newbie follower.
3. The last one has to be the one who sent you this award. (See above)
There you have it. It’s very simple. So drumroll please…the recipients are:
1. Fried Chicken and Grits – TKM was one of the first bloggers to show kindness to me. She also handed me my first award, so right back atcha girl!
2. Nanny Goats in Panties — The name says it all. Nanny Goats couldn’t be nicer and her blog always makes me laugh. Here’s one more for your trophy case, Margaret.
3. I Do Things So You Don’t Have To – JD does things so you don’t have to. How kind is that?
4. Sass & Veracity and Kellmentology – Kelly is my newbie. A two blog woman, she describes herself as “Wifey, mother of three older sons, serious foodie, pet affecionado, and erstwhile English Teacher all wrapped up in one.” She’s certainly one of a kind.
Well there you have it. Congratulations to all the winners! And if there are any more awards around, be kind and send them my way.